Quick, easy to make, and refreshing - this Caramel Frappuccino is our favorite coffee house copycat recipe!
My daughter actually came up with this recipe. She loves Starbucks Caramel Frappuccinos and one morning before school she wanted to experiment and try to make her own. It took a few tries but over several mornings, we managed to get the ratios perfect!
So if Starbucks is not on your way, you want to save a few bucks or just want to make it just the way you want, this recipe is for you.
See recipe box below for ingredients amounts and full recipe instructions.
- Caramel syrup
- Whipped cream (optional)
How To Make This Recipe
Blend all of the ingredients, except the whipped cream, in a blender for 30-45 seconds or until ice is crushed.
Pour into tall glass and top with whipped cream, if desired.
Drizzle extra caramel syrup over the top.
- You can use regular milk, almond milk, coconut milk, or any type of milk you prefer.
- To make a Mocha Frappuccino, replace chocolate syrup for the caramel syrup in this recipe.
- 1/2 cup cold coffee
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups ice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- Whipped cream optional
- Blend all of the ingredients except the whipped cream in a blender for 30-45 seconds or until ice is crushed. Pour into tall glass and top with whipped cream, if desired.
- Drizzle extra caramel syrup over the top.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.