Artichokes and brie are meant to go together! The rich, mild taste of the brie goes perfectly with the tangy taste of the marinated artichokes. When heated, brie becomes very creamy and is almost like a sauce when stirred in the pasta. This baked pasta with artichokes and brie is a flavorful vegetarian dinner idea that even non-vegetarians will love.
Baked Pasta With Artichokes and Brie
- 16 oz pasta (your favorite type)
- 12 ounce jar artichoke hearts, marinated, quartered and drained
- 1/2 pound wedge of brie, rind cut off and cut into squares
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 tbsp butter, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a casserole dish and set aside.
- In a large pot, cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add the artichoke hearts, brie, heavy cream, 6 tablespoons of the butter, salt, pepper and mix well with the pasta.
- Transfer to the buttered dish.
- In a small bowl, melt the remaining butter in the microwave.
- Add the bread crumbs to the butter and stir.
- Using your fingers, scatter the bread crumb mixture over the top of the pasta.
- Place the pasta in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.