This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Greek Shrimp with Zucchini, Orzo and Feta is not only flavorful, it’s so easy to prepare. It’s a tasty and satisfying dinner for a busy weeknight.
These days, I’m all for easy-to-prepare dinner recipes. This recipe for Greek Shrimp with Zucchini, Orzo and Feta is a perfect choice for busy evenings!
This greek shrimp is not only flavorful, it’s extremely easy to prepare. It’s a tasty and satisfying dinner for a busy weeknight, but it’s such a pretty dish that you could prepare it for guests and it would appear as if you’d been cooking for hours.
While the shrimp and the zucchini were grilling, I quickly made the orzo. After the main ingredients were cooked, I blended the shrimp, zucchini and the orzo together and finally stirred in a hearty sprinkling of the feta cheese. The lovely feta cheese melted quickly into the warm orzo and made the dish extra creamy.
This dinner came together in minutes so I could return to my glass of wine and continue my evening outside with my family. I know you’ll love this dinner as much as we did. It’s super easy and very tasty!
Greek Shrimp with Zucchini, Orzo and Feta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp , peeled and deveined
- 1 medium zucchini , sliced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup orzo , uncooked
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Cook the orzo according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Place the zucchini slices in a large bowl. Drizzle the olive oil over the zucchini and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together well.
- Heat the grill to medium high heat. Sprinkle the shrimp with a pinch of salt and pepper and place the shrimp on the grill. Grill the shrimp until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Place the zucchini slices on the grill and grill about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove both the shrimp and the zucchini from the grill.
- Place the orzo in a large bowl. Add the butter,the shrimp and the zucchini to the bowl and stir together. Top with the feta and mix in.