The side dishes I usually make generally fall into the spontaneous category. They're typically the least thought out part of our meal. I like to think that lots of creativity goes into the main course and into the dessert, but the side dish is often neglected. That's why I'm so excited about this Cornbread Casserole!
This easy to make Cornbread Casserole is so moist and rich! It could almost pass for a dessert.
It's made with whole kernel corn, as well as, cream style corn and each bite is loaded with flavor. Sweet and delightful, this side dish could also be enjoyed by itself, and if there are any leftovers, it's wonderful the next day too!
- 15.25 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 14.75 oz can cream style corn
- 1 egg
- 8 oz sour cream
- 16 tbsp butter, melted
- 8.5 oz Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour into greased casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and serve.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.