These Tropical White Chocolate Chip Cookies are fantastic! They're loaded with white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, and coconut. A delicious twist on a traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe.
These Tropical White Chocolate Chip Cookies are bursting with citrus flavor – soft and extra chewy cookies loaded with white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts and coconut.
A few weeks ago, I traveled to Minneapolis to visit my son. One place he knew I would love to explore was the Nordic Ware Factory Store. If you aren't familiar with Nordic Ware, it is a line of beautiful cookware and bakeware.
I have a few of their baking pans and used one in this beautiful carrot cake recipe and another in this caramelized banana upside down cake recipe. I was hoping to find a few smaller sized baking trays and pans for our single serving recipes.
The factory store did not disappoint. I picked up quite a few smaller sized baking dishes and was so happy to have found this Baker's Quarter Sheet which is the perfect size for making small batches of cookies. In fact, the baking sheet perfectly bakes 6 large cookies.
Tropical White Chocolate Chip Cookies
When I returned home, I couldn't wait to start using the baking pan and the first recipe I made were these tropical white chocolate chip cookies.
These white chocolate chip cookies are some of the best I've made in a long time. These cookies are perfectly crisp around the edges and chewy in the center and filled with white chocolate chips, chopped macadamia nuts, shredded coconut, and a touch of lemon zest. This easy small batch cookie recipe yields about 6 cookies.
Other Small Batch Cookie Recipes
If you like this tropical white chocolate cookie recipe, you might also like to try these easy recipes:
For more information on the cooking and baking dishes I use in our “recipes for one”, please visit our FAQ page.
For examples of the dishes used at One Dish Kitchen, please visit our Store page.
Recipe: Small Batch Tropical White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Small Batch Tropical White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/8 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat the butter, sugars and vanilla in a mixing bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the egg yolk, beating until blended.
- Add lemon zest and lemon juice and mix well. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together; gradually add to butter/egg mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips, coconut and macadamia nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheets lined with parchment or silpat. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionists' advice.