Easy, healthy and delicious, Sriracha Roasted Chickpeas. Only four ingredients needed to make this irresistible snack.
I've got something really special for you today! Something that will be perfect to serve up while watching the Super Bowl, or perfect for...any day!
It's these crunchy and spicy Sriracha Roasted Chickpeas. Crunchy, yes...surprising, right? Since when are chickpeas crunchy? Chickpeas become crunchy when they're roasted in the oven which makes them a perfect snack. And did I mention they're a healthy snack too?
Goodness! These are so good and incredibly simple to make too. I used canned chickpeas that I've rinsed and patted dry. I mixed the chickpeas with a little olive oil, sriracha and smoked paprika. That's it! I roasted them in the oven for about 30 minutes and they came out crunchy and completely addictive.
I love the taste of smoked paprika and find it goes very well with the sriracha. The oil helps the flavors to stick to the chickpeas when they are roasting. These roasted chickpeas are delicious right out of the oven and they're so snack-able, they'll be gone before you know it!
Sriracha Roasted Chickpeas
- 15 ounce can chickpeas (Garbanzo)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Using a large strainer, rinse and drain the chickpeas. Spread them out on a clean kitchen towel and roll them around to dry.
- Place the dried chickpeas in a large bowl and add in the olive oil, sriracha and smoked paprika, toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer the chickpeas to the parchment-lined baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer.
- Bake until golden and crispy, 25-30 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and transfer the chickpeas to a serving bowl.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.