Last Updated on
I certainly hope you aren’t tired of seeing sweet potato recipes. If you’re not, please keep reading. If you are, then I’m sure you’ll forgive me cause I know you’ll be happy to see this simple and delicious recipe for oven roasted sweet potatoes.
This a great little side dish I often make to go along with a chicken dish I’ve prepared. I also make these sweet potatoes and mix them with a can of black beans to make my vegetarian sweet potato and black bean burritos which my family loves.
These oven roasted sweet potatoes are simple to make, tender and naturally sweet. I know you’ll love them too.
Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Scrub and peel the sweet potatoes. Cut into 1-inch pieces and put in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Pour the olive oil over the sweet potatoes.
- Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper to the sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.