Fruity Nut Balls - These all-natural balls are filled with dried peaches, shredded coconut, walnuts and peanut butter. They're an easy to make, healthy and delicious after school snack.
These all-natural balls are filled with dried peaches, shredded coconut, walnuts and peanut butter. They're an easy to make, healthy and delicious after school snack.
I put all of the ingredients in my food processor and pulse several times. The food processor gets the dried peaches, coconut and walnuts finely chopped and the peanut butter holds it all together. I use peanut butter that I make at home and you can find that recipe here, or you can use any store-bought brand of peanut butter you prefer. You can find dried peaches in the dried fruit section of your local grocery, Sun-maid is the brand I use. You might also find dried peaches in the bulk food aisle of your grocery.
Fruity Nut Balls
- 1/2 cup dried peaches
- 1/4 cup coconut , shredded
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Combine the dried peaches, coconut and walnuts in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the peaches and walnuts have broken down (about 1 minute).
- Add the peanut butter and pulse several times until well combined.
- Roll the "dough" into balls and place on a plate or a piece of parchment paper.
- Put them in the freezer for 5 minutes so they can harden up a bit.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.