This Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe calls for just 7 simple ingredients, one bowl and a sweet tooth! These are the best! Chewy in the center and crisp around the edges - cookie perfection!
To satisfy one of my recent "adult" cravings, I made these Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies which captures the two flavors I love completely.
This one bowl cookie recipe is so easy to make. You don't even need a mixer, just a spoon.
To make the this Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie recipe, here's all you do...
Mix together 2 cups of creamy peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs, baking soda and vanilla extract together.
Add in the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips and stir to combine.
Using a large ice cream scooper, portion out the balls of dough and place them on a prepared cookie sheet. Flatten the balls slightly with your fingers because the cookies don't spread much.
Bake them in the oven for about 10 minutes...
These melt-in-your-mouth cookies have such a great texture to them. It's hard to tell that they are indeed flourless. They've also got that deliciously chewy texture with soft centers and slightly crisp edges that we all love in a cookie. Enjoy!
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 16 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup light brown sugar , packed
- 1 eggs beaten
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs, baking soda and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and the peanut butter chips.
- Use a large cookie scoop to portion out the balls of dough and place them 1-inch apart on the cookie sheet.
- Push the top of the dough to flatten just slightly.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool cookies on baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.