These rich and chewy Triple Chocolate Fudge Cookies are a chocolate-lovers dream...
These decadent Triple Chocolate Fudge Cookies are indeed my guilty pleasure. They're a cross between a fudge brownie and a rich chocolate cookie. They're moist, intense, and dripping in chocolate. And rarely can I eat only one...
They're made with not one, but three types of chocolate; milk chocolate, mint chocolate and dark chocolate. The beauty of this recipe is that the type of chocolate you use really doesn't matter. It's all good!
Chocolate pieces in a chocolate cookie? Yes, Yes, and YES!
Think of it as a chocolate, chocolate chip cookie with added pieces of melted chocolate in every rich and delicious bite. They are truly a chocolate-lovers dream and a wonderful indulgence too.
Triple Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 10 oz Butter softened
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cups Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Mint Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the butter and the sugar in a mixer until fluffy, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Mix in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Add in batches to the mixer, mixing until combined after each addition.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoons onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Cool on a baking rack.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.