These rich and chewy Triple Chocolate Fudge Cookies are a chocolate-lovers dream…
There are moments in my life when I can literally feel the weight of the world lifting off my shoulders. The moments when I close my eyes and feel for a second that nothing else is going on in my life, that there is no pressing matter left undone, that life is completely and utterly perfect and I am content.
I recognize the feeling when I’m treating myself to a top-of-the-line pedicure and the moment my feet hit the hot, fragrant water, I sink down into the chair, close my eyes and breathe for perhaps the first time that day. Or I’ll notice it when I’m sipping a great glass of red wine in our backyard on a moonlit spring night. Or even, simple as it may sound, when I’m indulging in a piece of my favorite chocolate and savoring every rich bite.
Eating chocolate may sound superficial, but it’s an indulgence for me. I don’t eat sweets much, believe it or not. Yes, I bake a lot, but I only taste. Just nibble. Mostly…
These decadent Triple Chocolate Fudge Cookies are indeed my guilty pleasure. They’re a cross between a fudge brownie and a rich chocolate cookie. They’re moist, intense and dripping in chocolate. And rarely can I eat only one…
They’re made with not one, but three types of chocolate; milk chocolate, mint chocolate and dark chocolate. The beauty of this recipe is that the type of chocolate you use really doesn’t matter. It’s all good.
Chocolate pieces in a chocolate cookie? Yes, Yes and Yes!
Think of it as a chocolate, chocolate chip cookie with added pieces of melted chocolate in every rich and delicious bite. They are truly a chocolate-lovers dream and a wonderful indulgence too.
- 10 oz Butter softened
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cups Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Mint Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the butter and the sugar in a mixer until fluffy, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Mix in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Add in batches to the mixer, mixing until combined after each addition.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoons onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Cool on a baking rack.