Tomato and Chickpea Salad
The bright colors of spring are beautifully reflected in a flavorful tomato and chickpea salad with a tangy vinaigrette.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup bunch cilantro, finely chopped, about 1 packed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- pinch of salt and pepper
- crumbled feta cheese (optional)
Place the chickpeas, tomatoes and cilantro in a bowl and mix well.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, tarragon, salt and pepper.
Pour over the chickpeas and tomato mixture.
Stir to blend
Top with feta if desired