Layered Italian Cream Cheese Dip
Layered Italian Cream Cheese dip, an easy to make spread topped with pesto, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers and mozzarella cheese. | One Dish Kitchen
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese , room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing mix
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- tortilla chips or french bread for serving.
Mix cream cheese with the Italian dressing mix until well blended.
Spread on a large plate or serving platter.
Layer the toppings over the cream cheese.
Serve with sturdy tortilla chips or french bread.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 672mg | Potassium: 36mg | Vitamin A: 750IU | Vitamin C: 13.4mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 0.5mg