This delicious Mediterranean Pasta is easy to make and filled with kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, peperoncini, chopped garlic and feta cheese.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup Mezzetta Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives
- 1 cup Mezzetta Julienne Cut Sun-Ripened Dried Tomatoes
- 1 cup Mezzetta Golden Greek Sliced Peperoncini
- 1 cup parmesan cheese , freshly grated
- 6 ounces feta cheese , crumbled
Prepare the pasta according to package directions. Remove from heat, drain and return pasta to the pot. Stir in 1 tablespoon of olive oil to keep the pasta from drying out. Set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in the kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes and the peperoncini and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and pour contents directly into the pot with the pasta. Add an additional tablespoon of olive oil and stir well.
Gently mix in the parmesan and feta.