Mango Avocado Guacamole
Aren't the colors in this guacamole beautiful? I've combined a few of my favorite ingredients together to make this sweet and tangy Mango Avocado Guacamole that I love to scoop up with a chip or to eat served over grilled salmon or chicken.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 inch red pepper seeded and 1/2- diced
- 1 ripe mango peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup small diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno peppers seeded (1/2 pepper)
- 1 inch ripe avocado seeded, peeled and 1/2- diced
- FOR THE VINAIGRETTE
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Place the red pepper, mango, red onion and jalapeno peppers in a large bowl.
Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, tarragon, salt and pepper and pour over the vegetables.
Just before you are ready to serve the salad, fold the avocados into the salad.
Check seasoning and serve.