These Pumpkin Spiced Pecans will certainly get you feeling like it’s fall. I guarantee that your kitchen…or entire house, will be filled with the wonderful fragrances of pumpkin and spice.
I AM so ready for Fall! Here in Houston, however, it won’t feel like fall until sometime around Thanksgiving. Maybe…
Anyway, even though we might not feel the temperatures dropping or see the leaves turning, I can still make-believe by cooking and baking my favorite fall recipes.
These Pumpkin Spiced Pecans will certainly get you feeling like it’s fall. I guarantee that your kitchen…or entire house, will be filled with the wonderful fragrances of pumpkin and spice. The scents that always remind me of the holidays approaching.
These spiced pecans are so easy to make. They make perfect holiday gifts for teachers or neighbors. They aren’t full of sugar, so I like to leave a bowl on the counter to munch on.
Pumpkin Spiced Pecans
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- pinch allspice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups pecan , halves
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the honey, maple syrup and the spices and stir until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Pour in the pecans and mix very well.
- Transfer the pecans to a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.